Mary Kay’s Lash Love
…..Love your lashes with the mascara that defines, defends, and delivers four times the volume while looking naturally flawless, soft and healthy. The flexible, sculpted brush separates and coats lashes.
- Flake-Smudge-Clump resistant
- Mary Kay Panthenol Pro Complex helps condition lashes and helps defend against breakage
- Fragrance free
- Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers
- Water resistant formula
- This mascara comes in 2 shades: I Heart Black and I Heart Brown; also comes in a waterproof formula
The Truth and Nothing But The Truth:
I really liked the brush of this mascara. It allowed me to be able to grab ahold of each lash. I really like a “bold dramatic” look which I didn’t get. No complaints other than that. I later found out by researching on the Mary Kay website that it was designed to give your lashes volume while looking naturally flawless. Sooo, that’s why it was not as dramatic as I assumed it would be. However, it did give my lashes volume as it promises to do. I would use this mascara again (and apply 2 coats…smile) and would purchase it from a Mary Kay consultant.
- Cost: $15.00
- Purchase at: www.marykay.com or your local Mary Kay Consultant
“Glam is Fierce on the Glamisphere”
Disclaimer: This product was received from a swap I participated in with other beauty bloggers. My review was solely based upon my experience using the product and in no way influenced by the company.