Although I don’t have dry hair damaged hair, I am a fan of dying my hair various shades of Blonde. So I decided to try out a few products from Shea Moisture’s Raw Shea Butter collection. On this particular wash day, I decided to try out the Deep Treatment Masque. Here’s a tab bit of info on the Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque:
It deeply moisturizes and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair. An all-natural intensive treatment perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to healthy natural hair. This rich treatment deeply moisturizes and repairs hair, while providing a protective barrier for the hair from heat and styling aids
• Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.
• Sea Kelp provides mineral-rich nutrition which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle.
• Argan Oil restores shine while helping promote hair elasticity.
• Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp
Directions: After shampooing, massage into wet hair and leave on for 5-45 minutes. Add a plastic cap and moderate heat for deep penetration
Truth On the Glamisphere: My hair does not…and I mean does NOT like the Raw Shea Butter line from Shea Moisture. Normally a masque makes my hair feel soft, moisturized, and manageable for finger combing to detangle. NOT this one! I even tried adding an oil to the masque and using a plastic cap for deep treatment/softening. My curls seemed like they wrapped around each other making the combing/detangling process very challenging smh lol. I really like Shea Moisture products, so this collection won’t keep me from purchasing more products from their other collections in the future. Keep in my mind what did not work for me, “may” work for you!
- Product Quality: 1 out of 5
- Product Quantity for the cost: 4 out of 5
- Would purchase again: Noooo
- Overall Rating: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
- Purchase at: CVS, Target,Walgreens, and Sallys Beauty Supply
- Retail Cost: $9.99-12.99
Have any of you beauties tried this masque out?